Monday, August 25, 2008

ChaCha

While out this past weekend, The song "You Dropped The Bomb On Me" came on. Someone asked "Who sings this song anyways?". So of course, 4 different people had 4 different answers. A friend of mine then pulled out his cell phone and said. " Im calling ChaCha!" My response "What in the effe is chacha... "

My friend goes on to tell me its a phone number you can call and ask it ANY QUESTION.. and it will send you the answer via text message at no charge...(except for the charge from your cell phone company for a text message if you dont have unlimted.) Within a few minutes a text message came to his phone and said The Gap Band, thank you for using ChaCha.

It was mind blowing! So I called it about 30 times and asked, who makes refried beans... what is the weight of an 8 foot 2X4 ....Who sings "Barbie Girl" ( which everyone already knows is Aqua...) regardless... it texted me the answers within minutes..

I thought I would do a little advertising for this service so heres the number, add it to your phone book of you cell phone! 1-800-2ChaCha (800-224-2242)

Am I the only person who didn't know about this amazing service or are you amazed as well?

5 comments:

Hurley said...

Never heard of it, but I called just now and asked it when my wife's birthday was...I forgot, so I am crossing my fingers ChaCha knows...please let me have already missed it!

Iris Took said...

I just really liked the title of your post...

Vicious Circle said...

No Wai... Gimme Moar!

Iris Took said...

Your blog needs an update!

Vicious Circle said...

ya, c'mon Sixx, what else ya got?