Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ode to Buckeye Cable Systems

The reason for this post is to let off a little steam...

I am infuriated with the service that buckeye cable provides and am now going to list the reasons as to why.

1. It took them 5 times to come set up my cable.

2. They give you a 2 hour time slot of when they will be showing up... because I don't have anything better to do than.... work? (also, a shout out to the guy who had the time slot to show up from 12-2 and made his grand enterance at 6:30 pm and said, "Sorry, I forgot to look at the bottom of my page". I hope you make it in the cable installation world and I hope buckeye cable offers a gold clock to you for your 10 year gift. It might come in handy.

3. They have a customer service department that yells at you. example A.) They had to wait 5 minutes for a door to be opened, and tell the customer (me) to reschedule because "they can't wait around all day". ( There are 2 things wrong with the above statement and I will note both. The customer service is a joke, and I don't mean funny haha joke. Also, arn't they making
me (customer) wait 2 hours for them?) moving forward.

4. I told them eight (8) times I needed wireless internet for my laptop computer... so why did you bring the cord with the wrong modem . And, even if I had a PC Desktop, I think the cord needs be longer then the length of a small childs foot. If this is even considered a "cord/cable". I didnt sign up for cable to begin with. Which brings me to another point

5. They can't listen nor make the necessary changes to a work order after being told 5 TIMES...Does the system just reset and my order go into LaLa Land with everyone employed there? Obviously there is no drug screening going on at that office. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.



5. They are a monopoly. Monopoly's suck.. unless you are the one with all the money. Otherwise, get the F*** out of my. BTW, thanks for your $20.00 credit off my $ 150.00 installation charge. Thank you for bending over backwards in these hard times! The gas companies and cable company are now in the same category.

6. It's a disgrace that "buckeye" has to be associated with that company.



Mind you, I just walked in the door and turned on my computer.
I haven't even turned my TV on yet to find out what they did to that.
"Bang My Head Into a Brick Wall" might be my next post title.

XoXo,

Loyal Customer

P.S.

Im sorry HGTV that I haven't been a loyal fan, I'm sure you will understand why.

1 comment:

Iris Took said...

I feel your pain! That really does suck.